Senior School Administrator - Ref: TV14521
Old Hall & Mary Elliot Federation of Special Schools
Senior School Administrator
Location: Mary Elliot School – Leamore Lane, Walsall, WS2 7NR
Accountable to: Federation Business Manager, Head of School
Contract: Full time (term time only), Permanent
Salary: G5 : scp 9-17 (£20344) - 17 (£23,836) Pro rata
- Are a positive, welcoming and outgoing character
- Can create a good first impression, showing the school in its best light
- Understand our special setting; and why good organisation is important to us
- Have a sound and broad understanding and experience of school administration
- Familiarisation and good working knowledge of information management packages such as SIMS
- Possess the aptitude to learn and operate new systems covering finance, HR and health and safety
- Have capacity to develop further professionally
- Are an excellent communicator, with parents, agencies and staff
- Are trustworthy, self-motivated with a strong sense of responsibility
- Are willing or have already undertaken all relevant training for the role
… we would like to meet you.
Mary Elliot School is a specialist setting in Walsall providing education to young people at Key Stages 3 and 4, and 16-19 provision, all of whom have a variety of SEND complexities. The post holder will be joining our vibrant team as we move forward with mission to provide excellence in nurturing, developing and shaping young lives. Mary Elliot is part a collaborative, supportive and progressive federation.
Our administrative team is an extremely important part of our school life, and we require a staff member who can support our education delivery through excellent administration.
You will be working as part of a small but busy team, and supported by the Federation Business Manager.
Job Description and Person Specification, along with an application form, can be found here: https://www.mary-elliot.walsall.sch.uk/our-school/current-vacancies/
To apply, please complete an application form and if necessary a statement of no more than 1 side of A4, outlining your suitability for the position, in consideration of the Job Description and Person Specification.
Please return this to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 12 noon Monday 14th June 2021
Interviews: W/C 14/5/21 or 21/5/21
Start date: ASAP
Our federation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students and young people.
The successful applicant will therefore be required to complete an Enhanced DBS check.
We encourage applications from all sectors of the community to reflect our diverse student population.