5 days left
£18,562 to £20,493 p.a. pro rata
Hours per week: 6, term time only
Contract Type: Fixed Term for 12 months due to a predicted fall in pupil numbers
Adderley Primary School
50 Arden Road
Job Start Date: 02 September 2021
The Governing Body of Adderley Primary School are seeking to employ a self-motivated, caring
individual to join our team as Lunchtime Supervisor. You will have responsibility for providing safety, security and good conduct of pupils during lunchtime.
The successful candidate will
• have good verbal communication skills in English
• safeguard all children and ensure that school systems are followed at all times
• supervise pupils in the dining hall, playground and school premises, including the toilets and corridors and ensure they follow the school rules and systems
• carry out duties around the school, dealing effectively with any problems and maintaining the health and safety of all children
• build positive relationships with pupils, encouraging them to play, and helping with play activities
• help children at mealtimes, including , helping children to cut up their food, showing them how to use cutlery, support the teaching of good manners and etiquette
• clean up spillages and make sure that children eat in a hygienic environment
• treating sick or injured pupils and reporting any accidents
• being vigilant at all times and raising concerns about individual pupils or groups of pupils with the class teachers and SLT Team
• to undertake other such specific duties that may from time to time be reasonably assigned by the Lead Dinner Supervisors or Strategic Leadership Team
We can offer
• happy, well behaved children
• a supportive senior Leadership Team and staff
• a hard working, committed team of lunchtime supervisors
This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent and spoken English is an essential requirement for this role.
Closing Date: 17 June 2021, 12:00 noon
Informal visits are most welcome at 4.00pm please telephone the school on the above number to make an appointment or to request an application pack. Application forms can be downloaded from our website or obtained from the school office. CV’s will not be accepted.
Email Address: email@example.com
Telephone Number: 0121 464 1500
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to necessary pre-employment checks, including: an enhanced DBS; Childcare Disqualification (where applicable); qualifications (where applicable); medical fitness; identity and right to work. All applicants will be required to provide two suitable references.