Business Administration Apprentice - Howes Primary School
Business Administration Apprentice
This is an amazing opportunity for a Business Administration Apprentice to join our successful school.
Start date: 1st September 2021
We are looking for an inspiring individual who:
- Is able to provide a welcoming and efficient reception service
- Has good communication skills
- Has experience in using Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Word or similar
- Has good time management skills and is able to prioritise work.
- Is a good role model
- Is able to work as a key team member
Please telephone the school office on 024 7641 1711 for more information about the possibility of visiting the school. (Covid-19 safety procedures will be followed)
Howes Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects its staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All our staff undergo DBS enhanced checks.
37 hours per week (Term Time Only 39 weeks)
Fixed term contract for length of apprenticeship, approximately 18 months.
Pre-interview and assessment: Friday 18th June
Final interview: Thursday 24th June
For full details on the application process please read the attached document on our jobs page labelled 'Coventry City Council Application Process'