Class Teacher (St Edward's CE Academy, Cheddleton)
5 days left
Temporary - 12 month contract
Our Local Academy Council (LAC) are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and proactive Class Teacher to join their dedicated staff team.
St Edwards CE Academy, Cheddleton (SEAC) is:
A place where there is an emphasis on high expectations and standards in all that we do; where self-esteem and confidence are nurtured, through Christian values, enabling all adults and children to flourish and succeed.
We are looking for someone:
- Who has the skills and is committed to fulfilling their roles and responsibilities;
- Who will support our vision and uphold our school values;
- Who is positive, solution focussed, flexible and resilient;
- Who has and maintains high expectations of themselves and others;
- Who works within all aspects of our policies and procedures.
We can offer you:
- A leadership team, Local Academy Council and staff that are committed to supporting each other;
- A supportive working environment where everyone is valued;
- A working environment and ethos that keeps children at the centre of all that we do;
- Substantial staff discounts for childcare in Brambles.
Applicants should submit a completed application form, monitoring form & PEAQ form by the closing date. Visits to the academy are available out of school hours and by strict appointment only. Our Covid-19 system of controls will need to be adhered to, including wearing a mask and social distancing. Please contact the office to arrange a visit: email@example.com Tel: 01538 714840
This Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This position is subject to appropriate vetting procedures including a criminal record check from the Disclosure and Barring Service which will require you to disclose details of all unspent and unfiltered spent reprimands, formal warnings, cautions and convictions in your application form
- Application packs and relevant documents are available on our website Vacancies/Career Opportunities
- Please return all application documentation to Mrs L Fielding at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Closing date for applications: Midday, Monday 28th June 2021
- Interviews will take place on Tuesday 6th July 2021