Salary - £8.91 per hour
15hpw / 52 weeks per year
Monday to Friday: 06:00 – 09:00
We are seeking to appoint a new cleaning operative to support our large, friendly team of Estates & Operations professionals.
- You will be allocated to your own section of buildings within the Foundation’s schools
- You will have a clear understanding of the use of cleaning products and their health & safety
- You will have high standards of cleanliness
- You will take pride in your work and willing to undertake training as necessary
- You will be used to working within a team and on your own initiative
The successful applicant will have previous cleaning experience and will enjoy being part of a busy, hard-working team which makes a significant contribution to the life of the Schools.
Additional Information & How to Apply
For further information, please see the Job Details attached. If you would like to discuss this role in more detail, please contact Vicki Wilson (Interim Senior Supervisor) on 07557 669070.
Should you wish to apply for this role please complete the application form attached and include what hours you would be available to work.
Completed application forms should be sent to email@example.com
We aim to provide feedback to candidates within 10 working days of receipt of applications.
Closing date: 30th June 2021
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.