1 day left
£20,903 to £27,041 pro rata
Hours per week: 36.5, term time only
Contract Type: Fixed Term from 2 September 2021 to 17 December 2021 to cover maternity leave
Barford Primary School
Start Date: Thursday, 2 September 2021
Barford Primary school is a popular and vibrant multi-cultural school located in Ladywood in
Birmingham and we are looking to appoint an experienced, efficient, enthusiastic and motivated person with schools financial and administration experience on a fixed (term-by-term) basis to cover maternity leave.
The successful candidate will
• have experience in a school office (including Finance)
• be an experienced user of Facility CMIS or other management information systems
• have extensive knowledge of Word and Excel
• be able to prioritise own workload
• have excellent communication skills
• be able to work under pressure and be part of a team
• deal with stakeholders with a courteous, calm and professional manner
• have a positive attitude
This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent and spoken English is an essential requirement for this role.
Closing Date: 14 June 2021, 04:00 pm
Please download application pack from Barford Primary School website or collect from Barford Primary School or email email@example.com Telephone Number: 0121 464 3765
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to necessary pre-employment checks, including: an enhanced DBS; Childcare Disqualification (where applicable); qualifications (where applicable); medical fitness; identity and right to work. All applicants will be required to provide two suitable references.