School Meals Supervisor - Grove Vale Primary
The Governors and Head Teacher of Grove Vale Primary School wish to appoint a School Meals Supervisor, to be employed during the lunchtime period.
5.83 per week, Monday – Friday (5 days)
You will be contracted to work 1 hour 10 minutes per day during lunchtime provision.
The duties of a School Meals Supervisor involve the safe supervision of pupils during the lunch period and would normally include the following:
• Working under the direction of the Senior/Principal Supervisory Assistant to supervise children during the school lunch time.
• Supervision of hand-washing before and after meals.
• Escorting children to and from school to the dining room
• Assisting the children with table manners, use of cutlery, cutting of meat, serving etc.
• Supervision of return of table equipment to ‘Returns’ counter
• Cleaning up any spillages etc in the Dining Room classroom and toilets
• Supervision of children before and after the meal and playground duty
• Organising games and activities in line with school’s policy for enrichment activities
• Controlling behaviour of pupils in the playground or indoors
• Co-operating with staff working with pupils participating in lunchtime activities.
• Undertaking first aid duties.
• Undertaking any appropriate supervisory assistant training
This post is subject to medical clearance and an enhanced DBS check. All references will be checked for authenticity. The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Please email your completed application form to email@example.com
Closing date: Monday 14 June 2021 at 12pm (noon)
5.83 hours per week, term time only, permanent
Band B, SCP 2-4 £18,198-£18,933 pro rata (£9.43-£9.81 per hour) (actual £2,492-£2,593 per annum) plus a Living Wage supplement to £9.50 per hour, payable from 1 April 2021
Grove Vale Primary School, Monksfield Avenue, Great Barr, B43 6AL
Monday 14 June 2021 at 12pm (noon)