Teacher of Psychology and Sociology (Temporary Maternity Cover)
1 day left
The Chase School
Teacher of Psychology and Sociology Required from 1st September 2021
Full Time Temporary Maternity Cover
Salary: £25,714 up to £41,604 per annum
The Chase is seeking to appoint a dynamic and enthusiastic individual to teach Psychology and Sociology at KS5 to cover the Maternity Leave of a valued colleague. We welcome applications from experienced candidates and NQTs. The post is full time but we are willing to consider 0.8 for the right candidate. You will be joining a very successful and supportive department whose KS5 examination results are significantly above national expectations in terms of both progress and attainment; the subjects of Psychology and Sociology continue to be popular.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious person to join an experienced team where you will have the chance to develop professionally and make a huge contribution to the ever-growing success and reputation of The Chase School.
We are looking for a skilful teacher who can demonstrate:
• Excellent communication skills across all levels
• Resourceful and innovative
• Proactive strategies for raising attainment
In return, we can offer:
• A well-qualified and experienced team of specialists
• A modern and well-resourced faculty
• A broad spectrum of abilities to encourage across the 11-18 age range
Please email completed applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for applications is Monday 14th June 2021 at 9:00am
Interviews to be arranged as soon as possible after closing date
• The Chase is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and therefore the successful application for any position will be required to undertake criminal records check DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) with ID and reference checks.