5 days left
Required for September 2021 - 1 x permanent Class Teacher
Applications are invited from inspiring and motivated teachers, who are committed to providing an education that enables all children to be the best that they can be.
If you share our passion for providing excellent learning opportunities, we would love to hear from you to see how you could complement our successful and hardworking team.
We welcome applications from NQT's and experienced teachers
We are looking for a teacher who is:
- an excellent teacher who sets high standards for themselves and others
- able to provide challenging and innovative learning opportunities for all children
- a reflective practitioner, who has a strong subject and curriculum knowledge
- a pro-active person, whose leadership of a foundation subject area motivates and supports others
- confident working as part of a team and communicates well with children, staff and parents
- willing to take part in the wider life of the school
We can offer:
- the opportunity to work with a team who are passionate about all children achieving their full potential
- hardworking children who show a real love of learning and will rise to a challenge
- a firm commitment to you and your professional development through fantastic trust-wide CPD and in-school coaching and mentoring from a Phase leader
- encouragement to develop new ideas and the opportunity to make a real difference
- opportunities to further develop your career within our multi academy trust, REach2, the largest primary-only academy trust in the country
Additional Information & How to Apply
Completed applications on our REach2 application form should be emailed to - Tracy.Leach@riverside-academy.org
Closing date: 21st June 2021
Interview date: TBC
Riverside Academy is committed safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. An enhanced DBS and references will be required prior to appointment