Site/Caretaker Assistant - Perryfields Academy
5 days left
Perryfields Academy is a thriving school located in Oldbury, Sandwell. This is an exciting opportunity to make a significant difference to the life chances of our students. You will have an important role in building on the good standards already achieved at Perryfields. We are very proud of the achievements our students make academically and in many other spheres. We aspire to provide the very best educational opportunities and outcomes for all of our students and OFSTED acknowledge the progress we are making; awarding us ‘Good’ in January 2018.
We are seeking to appoint a committed and enthusiastic facilities assistant.
We can offer you:
- The full support of an experienced professional team of staff
- Well established protocols and systems
- Continuing Professional Development and training to support you in your work
- The opportunity to work in this innovative and forward thinking Multi-Academy Trust
- Cashback healthcare plan
- Employee assistance scheme to include free and confidential advice, information and counselling, discounted gym membership, discounts at various retail outlets and attractions/days out
- Cycle to work scheme
Depending on national guidance, it may be possible to arrange a visit to the site. If you would be interested in this, please contact Beverly Parker via the email address below.
Closing date for applications: Friday 18th June 2021 (8 am)
Completed applications should be returned to Beverly Parker at Perryfields High School, Oldacre Road, Oldbury, West Midlands, B68 0RG email@example.com
2 £18,562 - £20,493 per annum
Perryfields Academy, Oldacre Road, Oldbury B68 0RG
Friday 18th June 2021 (8 am)