Office Manager - Corpus Christi Catholic Primary School
2 days left
Grade: Grade 5, Point 12– 23 (£19,655 – £24,580 per annum)
Hours: 37 hours per week, 40 weeks per year (Monday – Thursday 8:30am – 4:30pm, Friday 8.30am – 4pm)
Contract Type: Permanent, Required from September 2021
Corpus Christi Catholic Primary school are seeking to recruit a proactive, organised and skilled Office Manager to join our Corpus family. We are looking for a dedicated professional, who sets high standards for themselves and others and works successfully in partnership with our parents and our community. You need to be a team player with good interpersonal skills and able to multi-task in a busy environment; be energetic, enthusiastic and caring and able to show excellent organisational and communication skills with both children and colleagues.
If you want to be part of a team with high aspirations; have the opportunity to create moments that matter; nurturing the talent of tomorrow; and inspiring children to achieve their full potential then Corpus Christi Primary School is waiting for you!
The successful candidates will:
- Be committed to supporting the Catholic ethos of our school
- Maintain the efficient running of the school office, acting as an effective and efficient assistant to the Principal and administrative service to other school staff
- Be an effective line manager for non-curriculum support staff as directed
- Liaise with school staff and other appropriate stakeholders outside the school, particularly parents, professional associations and the local community as appropriate, eg PTFA, LAC, Academy Committee, parents, etc, in a highly professional manner and representing the high standards of the organisation.
- Be dynamic, resilient and hard working with a positive mindset
We can offer you:
- A strong Catholic ethos where everyone is valued
- A welcoming and friendly team of staff
- A Senior Leadership Team who value, nurture and empower all staff
- A stimulating environment with exceptional facilities such as a 3G pitch, a 4D room, a newly created outdoor learning space and stunning surroundings
- A chance to work with genuinely enthusiastic and happy children
- Future professional development within an innovative and ambitious school
- Collaborative opportunities across the wider Romero Academy
- A supportive and committed Local Academy Committee
Please go to our Website or Facebook page to see for yourself the delights of the Corpus Family in action or click on the links below to see some of the highlights.
If you have any questions regarding the role, or would be interested in a visit after school hours following our COVID-19 guidance, please contact Mr K Shakespeare, Principal on 02476 454931.
We reserve the right to close the online vacancy when we are in receipt of sufficient applications. Should you wish to apply for this post you are advised to complete and submit your application form as soon as possible.
Application forms and supplementary documents are available to download from www.romeromac.com/vacancies Only CES application forms will be accepted. All sections of the CES application form and relevant supplementary documents must be completed.
Closing Date: 9am Friday 18th June 2021.
Shortlisting: Friday 18th June 2021. Please note references will also be applied for on this date.
Interview Date: Tuesday 22nd June 2021.
Application forms should be returned to the HR Department at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced criminal record check via the DBS.