Teacher EYFS or KS1 (West Hill Primary School)
Required for September 2021, teacher with knowledge and experience of EYFS or KS1.
The Governors of the Hednesford Hills Federation are offering the opportunity for an inspirational and highly motivated Teacher to join our team at West Hill Primary School.. We are a very hardworking and committed team of professionals who work together to provide a welcoming, safe and “good” school. We are looking for a teacher to join our team and help move the school forward in its continuing development and to sustain high standards.
We are looking for:
• An organized, enthusiastic Primary practitioner
• Someone who has high expectations of themselves and the children
• A teacher with the passion and drive to make a difference to our children’s future.
West Hill Primary School offers:
• Well motivated, happy children, who are eager to learn
• Good parental links
• A commitment to your professional development
• Opportunity to share in strategic school improvement
• A supportive staff team
• An enabling working environment
If you require an application pack, please download the attached information.
Closing Date: 16th June 2021
Shortlisting Date: 17th June 2021
Interview Dates: 23rd & 24th June 2021
West Hill Primary School
High Mount Street
Tel: 01543 227125
Executive Head Teacher: Kelly Bracebridge