PPA Teacher (Fixed Term)
3 days left
Featherstone Academy is a one form entry primary school on the outskirts of Wolverhampton.
We were judged ‘Good’ at our last Ofsted inspection in 2017 and have high aspirations for excellent outcomes for our pupils and families.
We are a committed team who are focused on success and would warmly welcome aspirational and motivated applicants who would like to join us on our journey.
We are actively looking for an experienced, passionate teacher willing to work across all age ranges delivering PPA cover.
This is a full time, fixed term position, starting in September 2021 until August 31st 2022, although the post could become permanent for the right candidate.
You will need the ability and commitment to deliver high quality lessons to pupils across both KS1 and KS2 and become a full and active member of our teaching staff Essential
• Be a qualified teacher with QTS and have whole class teaching experience
• Possess a full driving license and have use of vehicle for business purpose and appropriate insurance
• Have driven, high standards, determination and be fully committed
• Be willing to work hard and will have a flexible approach to continuing professional development.
• Be an exemplary teacher who will lead and support by example and display the highest of expectations for their own teaching and the teaching of others.
• Work collaboratively with the teaching team and should have the desire to create an inspirational learning atmosphere where children flourish and thrive.
You should have:-
• Secure knowledge current pedagogy, research & practice.
• The ability to deliver good or outstanding lessons consistently.
• Proven success in Teaching and Learning.
• The ability to establish a trusting, open culture classroom, placing great emphasis on the safeguarding of all.
• A strong, nurturing behaviour management approach coupled with excellent and highly effective SEND and child development knowledge.
• Proven ability to work with all colleagues and have a strong understanding of how to create a vibrant and stimulating learning environment in which children can thrive and flourish.
Interested candidates are warmly welcomed and strongly encouraged to visit the school during the week beginning Monday 14th June 2021.
Please email email@example.com to make an appointment, alternatively, please call 01902 734167.
Closing date for applications Friday 18th June 2021 at 12.00 noon.
Shortlisted candidates will be notified by e-mail after the closing date. Interviews to be conducted Wednesday 23rd June 2021.
The University of Wolverhampton Multi Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We therefore expect all staff and volunteers to work to and within school policies and procedures, including safeguarding, child protection and health and safety.
This post is subject to satisfactory references which will be requested prior to the interview, an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check, medical check, evidence of qualifications, plus verification of the right to work in the UK.
This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent and spoken English is an essential requirement for this role.