Class Teacher - Lower KS2
3 days left
Elms Farm Primary School
Telephone Number: 0121 464 4634
Email Address: email@example.com
Job Start Date: 1 September 2021
We require a class teacher based in Lower Key Stage 2 (initially on a 1-year fixed contract), from September 2021. This is an exciting opportunity to join a happy school on an exciting journey. Applications from NQTS are welcomed.
We are looking for:
• a passionate and motivated practitioner with experience of Key Stage 2
• a team player with good communication skills
• a dedication to ongoing professional development
• a caring practitioner with an awareness of the importance of holistic development and an understanding of pastoral approach to supporting the community
• experience in using Maths Mastery and Talk for Writing approaches
• evidence of meeting, and a dedication to exceeding teaching standards
• a school focussed on ambitious futures for our children, community support, equality and achievement for all
• a highly motivated and supportive team
• personalised professional development
• a supportive management team who will support development in the teaching of Maths Mastery and Talk for Writing to a high standard
• happy, motivated children who are excited to learn
Please look at our website for further information about our school, our ethos & values.
Closing date: Friday 18 June 2021, 12noon
Application forms can be found on our website.
Please send completed application forms to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews week commencing 28 June.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to all necessary pre-employment checks, including: an enhanced DBS; Prohibition check; Childcare Disqualification (where applicable); qualifications (where applicable); medical fitness; identity and right to work. All applicants will be required to provide two suitable references.