Class Teacher - George Fentham Endowed School
6 days left
£25714.00 - £41604.00 p.a. Incremental progression is dependent on performance.
2.0 Day per Week
George Fentham Endowed School is a one form entry primary school in the beautiful village of Hampton-in-Arden. We are a happy and successful school with high expectations in all that we do. An opportunity has arisen to appoint a dedicated, inspirational, creative and enthusiastic teacher to build on the current excellent provision and standards in our school. The successful candidate should be, or aspire to be an outstanding teacher and have experience of working in upper Key Stage 2.
Start date: 1st September 2021. Fixed term: 12 months.
We are looking for someone who has:
• High expectations of achievement and behaviour and is committed to developing children’s well-being.
• Excellent classroom management and organisational skills.
• Proven ability to raise standards through inspiring and motivating children, innovative planning and rigorous assessment.
• Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with pupils, staff, parents and the wider community.
• Commitment to their own continuing professional development and a willingness to contribute to the wider life and success of our school.
• Dedication to upholding and exemplifying our school Christian values and ethos.
George Fentham Endowed School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. References will be sought and an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check is required for all successful applicants.
All candidates are welcome to visit our school. Please contact the school office to arrange an appointment.
Application forms should be submitted by email to email@example.com on or before 18th June 2021. Please note we do not accept CVs.
Mrs J Gaughan
This post will require an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring check.
Please note we do not accept CVs.
Solihull Council is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees - a place where we can all be ourselves and succeed on merit.
Solihull Council has a responsibility for, and a commitment to, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults at risk and requires all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.