Wraparound Manager - Corpus Christi Catholic Primary School
2 days left
Grade: Grade 4, Point 6-14 (£9,198 – £10,778 per annum)
Hours: 20 hours per week, 39 weeks per year (Monday – Friday 7:30am – 9am & 3pm – 5:30pm)
Contract Type: Permanent, Required for September 2021
Corpus Christi Catholic Primary school are seeking to recruit an ambitious, nurturing and dedicated Wraparound Manager to join our Corpus family. We wish to appoint an exceptional individual who can nurture and cherish the uniqueness of every child as we guide and support them through their journey of faith and education.
If you want to be part of a team with high aspirations; have the opportunity to create moments that matter; nurturing the talent of tomorrow; and inspiring children to achieve their full potential then Corpus Christi Primary School is waiting for you!
The successful candidates will:
• Be committed to supporting the Catholic ethos of our school
• Provide a caring, secure environment, through individual attention and group activities
• organise an appropriate range of activities for Early years, KS1 and KS2 children.
• Be skilled at creating challenge, excitement and enthusiasm
• Be able to demonstrate a strong desire and belief that all children are capable of achieving high standards
• Have excellent organisational and communication skills
• Be dynamic, resilient and hard working with a positive mindset
• Be able to work collaboratively as part of a team and develop positive relationships
We can offer you:
• A strong Catholic ethos where everyone is valued
• A welcoming and friendly team of staff
• A Senior Leadership Team who value, nurture and empower all staff
• A stimulating environment with exceptional facilities such as a 3G pitch, a 4D room, a newly created outdoor learning space and stunning surroundings
• A chance to work with genuinely enthusiastic and happy children
• Future professional development within an innovative and ambitious school
• Collaborative opportunities across the wider Romero Academy
• A supportive and committed Local Academy Committee
Please go to our Website or Facebook page to see for yourself the delights of the Corpus Family in action or click on the links below to see some of the highlights.
If you have any questions regarding the role, or would be interested in a visit after school hours following our COVID-19 guidance, please contact Mr K Shakespeare, Principal on 02476 454931.
We reserve the right to close the online vacancy when we are in receipt of sufficient applications. Should you wish to apply for this post you are advised to complete and submit your application form as soon as possible.
Application forms and supplementary documents are available to download from http://www.romeromac.com/vacancies Only CES application forms will be accepted. All sections of the CES application form and relevant supplementary documents must be completed.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced criminal record check via the DBS.
Closing Date: 9am Friday 18th June 2021.
Shortlisting: Friday 18th June 2021. Please note references will also be applied for on this date.
Interview Date: Wednesday 23rd June 2021.
Application forms should be returned to the HR Department at mailto:email@example.com