Mid Day Supervisor
The Governors are looking to appoint 3 x Permanent Mid Day Supervisors. We are therefore looking for enthusiastic and focused staff who are resilient to the day to day pressures that the lunchtime environment brings.
To be successful in the Lunchtime Supervisor role you will:
• Promoting outdoor, active play by leading and engaging with games during the lunch period.
• Supervise and help children while they are eating their lunch
• Keep children safe during outdoor and indoor play
• Be a team player and be adaptable in line with the needs of the children
• Have a caring and nurturing attitude
• Place high importance on hygiene and cleaning of classrooms / dining hall after children have eaten
• Be willing to administer first aid (training will be provided)
Good Team Worker
Additional Information & How to Apply
The hours of work are 1 hour 15 minutes per day, 5 days a week, term time only. 38 Weeks per year contract
Grade BPoint 2 (Actual Salary £2,679)
Start Date: 1st September 2021
Closing date: 25/06/2021
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. These posts are subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure. To apply please send in a completed application form and return by email to: email@example.com Please feel free to call and speak with Mrs Debbie Thomas, School Business Manager, if you require any further information.