Learning Support Assistant - Pennyhill Primary
1 day left
We are currently looking for a suitably qualified, skilled individual to work within our school as an LSA until July 2022, in the first instance.
This post will include supporting a child who has additional learning needs. He needs someone patient and caring who can help him to access the curriculum at his level. He is significantly below his peers and needs someone who can work closely with the class teacher and parents to ensure that he continues to make progress.
You will need to:
• Be calm, patient, caring and nurturing
• Enjoy working with children who have additional needs
• Praise small steps progress
• Work well with other adults
• Be able to help the child to integrate and socialise with his peers
We can offer you:
• Delightful, well behaved children
• A supportive working environment
• An excellent staff team
• Resources and training to enable you to fulfil your role successfully
If you think that you have the skills to be successful in this role and are suitably qualified then we would love to hear from you.
Application forms and further details are available from and returnable to the school.
Closing date 17th June at 9am
Interviews 23rd June
Pennyhill Primary School
Telephone number 0121 588 2230
Completed application forms must be returned to the school.
31 hours per week, term time plus 5 days, fixed term until 23 July 2022
Band B, SCP 2-4 £18,198-£18,933 pro rata (£9.43-£9.81 per hour) (actual £13,546-£14,093 per annum) plus a Living Wage supplement to £9.50 per hour, payable from 1 April 2021
Pennyhill Primary School, Hollyhedge Road, West Bromwich, B71 3BU
Thursday 17 June 2021 at 9am