Class Teacher - St Margaret's CE Primary School
3 days left
£25714.00 - £36961.00 p.a. Incremental progression is dependent on performance.
32.5 Hours per Week
Full-time class teacher required from September 2021
Pay Scale MPS1 – MPS 6
NQTs are most welcome to apply
The Governors of St. Margaret’s Primary School wish to appoint an enthusiastic and inspiring Class Teacher to this outstanding (Ofsted 2013) school from September 2021.
St. Margaret’s is an oversubscribed one form entry school with a strong Christian character and a warm and welcoming atmosphere. We are looking to appoint someone with energy, enthusiasm, experience and a growth mind-set in order to ensure that our pupils develop as curious, confident and contributing learners in the context of an inspiring and engaging curriculum, indoors and out.
The successful applicant will:
• Be an excellent classroom teacher.
• Offer drive, vision, enthusiasm, imagination and commitment.
• Establish a caring, inclusive environment with a focus on developing the whole child
• Be passionate about learning for young children and committed to on-going professional learning
We can offer you:
• a caring ethos where everyone is valued, supported and developed
• a happy, vibrant learning and working environment
• well-behaved pupils who are eager to learn
• highly effective, hardworking and adventurous staff
• supportive Governors and parents
• a strong partnership with St. Margaret’s Church, Birmingham Diocese Multi Academy Trust and the Church of England, Birmingham
• excellent opportunities for personal and professional development.
Visits to school are strongly encouraged and you will receive a warm welcome. Please contact the School Office on 0121 706 5020.
St. Margaret’s CE Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects its staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS will be required for this post
Closing date: 12 noon Wednesday 16th June 2021 Interviews: w/b 28th June 2021
If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of the closing date, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Please note we do not accept CVs. Completed BDMAT application forms should be delivered to the school office or emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
0121 706 5020
This post will require an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring check.
Please note we do not accept CVs.
Solihull Council is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees - a place where we can all be ourselves and succeed on merit.
Solihull Council has a responsibility for, and a commitment to, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults at risk and requires all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.