Teacher - Pennyhill Primary
3 days left
MPR/UPR Teacher required (September 2021 or as soon as possible thereafter)
This is a fixed term post for one year initially
Pennyhill Primary School is a three form entry primary school situated on the outskirts of West Bromwich. We are close to Great Barr, Walsall and Wednesbury. Pennyhill is a large, well-resourced school which has a real team ethos and we pride ourselves on working together.
We are currently looking for a qualified teacher to take on class responsibility from September 2021 or as soon as possible thereafter.
We can offer you:
• A positive working atmosphere
• Fantastic well-behaved children
• An established, supportive leadership team
• Parents who want the best for their children
• Access to high quality resources and staff training and development
• A staff laptop and iPad
• Be able to teach to a high standard and make a positive impact on the children you teach
• Be willing to work as part of a team
• Have experience of teaching children in a primary school
• Have the ability to be flexible in order to meet the needs of a busy school
Further details and an application form are available from the school. In the application pack you will also find details of how to access a virtual school tour.
Please telephone the school on 0121 588 2230 or via firstname.lastname@example.org for an application form.
The closing date for this post is Friday 18th June at 9:00am
Interviews will take place week beginning 28th June 2021
Application forms must be returned to
Pennyhill Primary School
Full time, Fixed term until 31 August 2022
Pennyhill Primary School, Hollyhedge Road, West Bromwich, B71 3BU
Friday 18 June 2021 at 9am