P/T Class Cover Teacher
P/T Class Cover Teacher
MPR to UPR
Hours: Part Time
Contract Type: Permanent
Woodthorpe JI School
Phone: 0121 464 5203
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Start Date: 1 September 2021
Woodthorpe J.I. School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment.
We are looking for a dynamic, enthusiastic and dedicated class teacher, to join our school team starting September 2021.
Woodthorpe J.I. School has a supportive and friendly staff who are committed to maintaining high standards by achieving the best for all pupils. We provide an environment in which teachers enjoy working and feel valued and supported by senior leaders to do well.
We are proud to be judged ‘Outstanding’ in our last OFSTED.
Our children are wonderful, enthusiastic and enjoy learning.
We have supportive parents and governors.
The successful candidate will:
• have a proven track record of good teaching in training and/or in post
• have a positive attitude; be willing to learn and develop
• be an excellent class teacher who is committed to raising children’s achievement and is able to adapt his/her teaching styles to meet the children’s learning needs
• have excellent inter-personal and organisational skills, sharing and learning from good and outstanding practice
• support the leadership team in promoting our vision and ethos
• be a team player open to coaching and mentoring
• have a working understanding of the National Curriculum and Foundation Stage Framework and the passion to drive teaching and learning forwards
• be reliable, enthusiastic and committed to working with children with a ‘can do’ approach.
• lead a subject area within the national curriculum
• be willing to organise extra-curricular activities for the children
We can offer the successful candidates:
• enthusiastic children who have positive attitudes towards their learning journey
• a dynamic staff, determined to provide high quality teaching for all pupils
• a strong commitment to staff well-being and professional development
Closing Date: 28 June 2021, 12midday
Application packs available from our website: www.woodthorpe-school.com
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to all necessary pre-employment checks, including: an enhanced DBS; Prohibition check; Childcare Disqualification (where applicable); qualifications (where applicable); medical fitness; identity and right to work. All applicants will be required to provide two suitable references.