Y1 Class Teacher - Fulfen Primary School
6 days left
Y1 Class Teacher required for September 2021:
Salary: Main scale 1 – 6 (£25,714 to £36,961) pa
Full time: 32.5 hours per week
One Year fixed term contract, which may lead to a permanent position.
Would suit NQT’s as well as experienced teachers.
The governors of Fulfen Primary School wish to appoint an excellent Y1 class teacher to join our team from September 2021, to contribute to raising the quality of education for our enthusiastic pupils. We are looking for a dynamic classroom practitioner who is able to work collaboratively with others to raise standards.
Fulfen Primary School is a large, thriving primary school, located in Burntwood, Staffordshire. Pupils enjoy coming to school and they behave very well. Pupils work hard and are keen to do their best. (OFSTED June 2018)
We can offer:
- Pupils who are engaged and enthusiastic and keen to learn
- Colleagues who are supportive, welcoming, innovative and friendly
- A leadership team who will support and encourage you
- A wide range of professional development opportunities with high quality support
We are particularly looking for a teacher who is:
- An excellent classroom practitioner
- Able to work collaboratively with others to raise standards
- Able to understand the learning needs of pupils and ensure that they are enabled to reach their full potential
- Are excellent communicators, enthusiastic and committed to the wider aspects of school life
- Motivated by challenge and change and by working as part of a dynamic team
Additional Information & How to Apply
Completed applications (standard SCC application form) should be returned to the school (via post or email email@example.com), for the attention of;
Miss Jane Davies, Head teacher.
Fulfen Primary School
Staffordshire, WS7 9BJ
Closing date for applications: 22/06/2021 12:00 noon
Shortlisting: 23/06/2021 Interviews: 30/06/2021
Visits are welcomed – please contact 01543 226070 to arrange an appointment.
If you have not heard from us within 4 weeks of the closing date, you should assume that your application has not been successful.
This post is subject to satisfactory references which will be requested prior to the interview, an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check, medical check, evidence of qualifications, plus verification of the right to work in the UK.
Fulfen primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.