Senior Nursery Nurse (St Thomas More Catholic Primary School)
Required from 1st September 2021 Senior Nursery Nurse (Grade 8) for 19.5 hours a week. This is a permanent term-time only contract (plus one week). £27,041 F.T.E. (pro-rata - Actual salary £13,910).
St. Thomas More Catholic Primary school is a thriving, caring primary school situated in the village of Great Wyrley.
We wish to appoint a Senior Nursery Nurse to take charge of our small Nursery Unit in school. Our Nursery runs for mornings only (8.45 to 11.45) 5 days a week, and we have spaces for a maximum of 26 children.
We are looking for people who are:
• Passionate, empathetic and enthusiastic about working with young children and in an Early Years environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• A team player with a good sense of humour.
• Sympathetic with the Catholic ethos of the school
• Self motivated and a creative thinker
We can offer:
• An extremely friendly and supportive staff and governing body.
• An amazing, spacious & open plan EYFS area with a forward thinking and experienced team
• Opportunities for CPD
Come and see us for yourself! Visits to the school are warmly welcomed prior to application. Please contact the school office on 01922 666335 or by e-mail: email@example.com
Application forms are also available from the above.
Closing date for applications: Friday 25th June 2021 at 12.00 noon
Interviews: Thursday 1st July 2021
Candidates will be required to teach as part of the interview process here at St. Thomas More.