KS2 Teacher (Tillington Manor Primary School)
Tillington Manor Primary School
Telephone: 01785 337500
We are looking for a full-time teacher to teach in Key Stage 2 for a fixed term of 1 year in the first instance.
Required from 1st September 2021.
The Governors are seeking to appoint a qualified teacher to join our experienced team of staff. NQTs are welcome to apply. The successful candidate will work in Key Stage2.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is an excellent classroom practitioner with experience of working in KS2
- Is enthusiastic and passionate about teaching and learning
- Has the ability to create a warm and caring learning environment with high expectations for all children
- is approachable, positive and can build strong relationships with pupils, staff and parents
We can offer:
- Friendly, committed and motivated staff
- A positive learning environment with friendly children
- A dedicated and supportive team of governors
- A commitment to professional development.
Visits to the school are welcomed. Please contact the school office on 01785 337500 to arrange a visit on one of the following days:
Monday 14th June 12.30pm
Tuesday 15th June 9.30am
All completed application forms must be e-mailed to the school, email@example.com
Closing date: 12pm Friday 18th June
Interviews: Teaching observations and interviews will take place at Tillington Manor Primary School on Thursday 24th June.
Tillington Manor Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment"