Level 2 EYFS Teaching Assistant , Fixed Term Contract, Mesty Croft Academy
5 days left
Teaching Assistant EYFS Level 2 - 27.5 hours a week
Mesty Croft Academy wish to appoint a Level 2 EYFS Teaching Assistant on a 12-month fixed term contract, due to Government Funding, who is passionate about working with pupils in our nurturing and highly supportive school.
We would like you to be:
- Highly motivated and inclusive
- An excellent team player who has high expectations of themselves and others and is passionate about encouraging and stimulating children to achieve success.
- Committed to working in partnership with colleagues and parents
We would like you to:
- Be qualified to Level 2 or above
- Have commitment to maintaining our positive ethos and values
- Be an enthusiastic, imaginative and inclusive teaching assistant who is knowledgeable about the EYFS curriculum.
- Possess good communication skills
- Be able to demonstrate experience of supporting class teachers with the delivery of the curriculum and pastoral care
- Have high standards of English and Mathematics
- Have a positive attitude with excellent communication skills
- Have high expectations of children’s achievements and behaviour
- Be able to demonstrate emotional resilience and a strong ability to demonstrate their own initiative, build good relationships with pupils and establish positive behaviours for learning
- Be flexible to meet the needs of the school
- Be willing and able to deliver interventions based upon the individual needs of children in EYFS
- Be resilient and have a good sense of humour
We can offer:
- A hard working, supportive and collaborative staff team
- A highly supportive Leadership Team
- A welcoming and supportive Board of Trustees
- Amazing children who love to learn
- A well-resourced school and learning environment
- An opportunity to make a difference
- Continued Professional Development
Additional Information & How to Apply
Mesty Croft Academy will be joining Perry Hall Multi Academy Trust in the Autumn Term 2021, therefore the contract of employment for this post will be issued by Perry Hall Multi Academy Trust.
This is an important position in our school and we would love to meet you before you apply: please contact us to make an appointment to visit our school. We recognise that all visits will be undertaken with social distancing and following the government guidance for schools.
Please contact Mrs Joanne Rana by telephone on 0121 556 0854 or by email at email@example.com to arrange a visit.
Application packs are available to download from WM Jobs or the school website:
Completed application forms should be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to the school address below:
Mesty Croft Academy, St. Luke’s Road, Wednesbury, WS10 0QY
Start date: ASAP - subject to satisfactory clearance checks
CVs will not be accepted.
This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent English is an essential requirement of the role.
Mesty Croft Academy is committed to safeguarding children and young people. Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children is everyone’s responsibility. The post holder will be expected to contribute to safeguarding in accordance with the agreed policy. All postholders are subject to a satisfactory enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
This post requires a Children’s Barring List Check. If you are barred from working with children you are breaking the law if you apply for this post.
Interviews will take place on Wednesday 30th June 2021 for all shortlisted applicants.
Salary: Band B, SCP 2-4 (£18,198 - £18,933 pa) - Actual Salary £11,756 pa - £12,394 pa
Hours of Work: 27.5, term-time only (8.50am until 3.10pm, Monday to Friday)
Closing Date: 21 June 2021 at 4.00pm