Park Lane Primary School and Nursery needs an Inclusions Officer who has the vision and ambition to deliver unrivalled provision for our students. We are forging our path to great based on proud traditions, wide horizons and high achievement with our sponsor, the Griffin Schools Trust. Park Lane Primary School and Nursery is a vibrant and exciting place to be with a positive culture and climate that enables staff and students to shine. We want you to be the leader that you aspire to be.
This position is initially fixed term starting September 2021 until July 2022 for 21/22 academic year, opportunity for renewal for the successful candidate.
Inspirational adults come in all shapes and sizes and from every kind of background. There is no template and no recipe. Applicants for this post must:
· Have a minimum GCSE (or equivalent) in English and Maths at grades A-C
· Be highly articulate both in writing and verbally
· Have excellent interpersonal skills
· Be resilient, with a positive and encouraging attitude
· Be empathetic and able to listen effectively
· Have a reflective and responsible approach to their work
· Relate to and be relatable to young people
· Understand the potential and actual barriers to learning for young people and how they might be overcome
· Have an understanding of the effect of trauma, attachment issues, mental health concerns and family difficulties on the behaviour and mindset of young people
· Be committed to developing the horizons of students
· Understand how to contribute effectively to a team
· Believe that all children can achieve Age Related Expectations with the right support
· Exercise initiative and independent action
· Form effective and trusted relationships with parents and carers
Additional Information & How to Apply
If you are ready for the challenge email your CV, letter of application and a completed GST application form to apply. For further information or to arrange a discussion with Mrs Thirde Inclusions Manager, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Completed applications should be sent to email@example.com by 2pm on 22nd June 2021. Interviews are provisionally scheduled for week commencing 28th June 2021.
Park Lane Primary School & Nursery is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.