Senior Teaching & Learning Practitioner/HLTA - St Augustine's Catholic Academy
The Academy Committee of St.Augustines Catholic Academy are seeking to appoint a senior teaching and learning practitioner/HLTA, initially on a 12 month fixed term contract, to start September 2021. This could be extended for the correct candidate.
- We are looking for a practitioner who can fully subscribe to the vision and mission of our catholic school
- Is a skilled practitioner with high expectations of work and behaviour who is prepared to work hard to achieve excellence
- Is creative and innovative in outlook and committed to strengthening our vibrant curriculum
- Holds positive values and attitudes and adopts high standards of behaviour in their professional role.
- Has a sense of humour, works well within teams and is committed to their own professional development.
- Work across all key stages and provide cover
- Key stage 2 experience preferable
- Providing support to the SENDCO with SEND administration
At St. Augustine’s we can offer:-
- A happy, caring school with a strong Catholic ethos.
- A supportive Academy Committee and Senior Leadership Team who are committed to maintaining high standards.
- Children who love coming to school, are engaged in their learning and have excellent behaviour.
- A committed and supportive environment where you will be encouraged to develop your professional career.
- An opportunity to join a highly effective Multi Academy Collegiate with excellent opportunities for CPD across our family of Schools and with the PTSA Teaching School.
- Further opportunities may be available across the Multi Academy Collegiate for the right candidate.
- Applicants from all religious denominations are welcome. Visits to the school are warmly welcome and encouraged. Please contact Mrs M Milward Office Manager to arrange a visit.
To apply for this vacancy, please contact:
CES Application forms are available from the school website
St. Augustine’s - Home (staugustinescatholicacademy.org) or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 24th June 2021 12noon
Shortlisting: 24th June 2021 PM
Interviews: 28th June 2021
St Augustine’s is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children and young people and expect all employees to share this commitment. This post is exempt under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and the successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced check by the Criminal Records Bureau.
Asylum and Immigration
To comply with Asylum and Immigration legislation you will be required (if appointed) to provide one or more documents from the Immigration Act 2006 - List A and B. You must provide proof of current and valid permission to be in the United Kingdom and valid permission to do the type of work offered. Further information is available at: www.bia.homeoffice.gov.uk/employers/