To begin January 2022, earlier start can be negotiated
Required a Teacher to work at our lovely, growing and improving school.
An exciting opportunity has become available at Red Hall Primary School to join our happy, dedicated team with motivated, hard-working pupils. We have a supportive Governing Body who are helping to ensure that standards are rising throughout the school. Our values of Caring, Respect, Equality, Aspire, Trust and Enjoyment underpin all that we do and all that we strive to achieve.
We are looking for an excellent primary school practitioner who:
• Has a track record for raising standards
• Has the ability to inspire, motivate, support and lead colleagues
• Will be committed to school improvement, communicating effectively with pupils, staff, Governors and the wider community
• Is resilient and positive and wants to make a difference to the lives of children
• Strong knowledge of the KS2 curriculum
We will offer you:
• Well behaved, enthusiastic and motivated pupils
• An enthusiastic, dedicated and caring staff
• Opportunities to develop in your professional development
• Parents and Governors who are committed to supporting the school and childrenVisits are encouraged but will be held after school due to health and safety plans. Please arrange a visit through our School Office. Visits will take place; Friday 11th June; 3.30pm, Thursday 17th June; 4:00pm
Closing date for applications: 9am Monday 21st June 2021
Interviews will take place on Monday 28th June 2021
Previous applicants can reapply.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the children; therefore the post is subject to medical clearance and an enhanced DBS check.
N.B. We reserve the right to close this vacancy prior to the advertised date should we receive a large number of applications.
Online application forms will only be accepted for this vacancy, online facilities for jobs are available at public libraries within the Dudley Borough.
If you have a disability and require assistance in making an application please contact the HR Resourcing Team via HR.Resourcing@dudley.gov.uk.
If you are experiencing a problem whilst applying for a position, please follow the link below to the WM Jobs Help Page in the first instance; https://www.wmjobs.co.uk/staticpages/20563/help/.
If the WM Jobs Help Page does not resolve your issue then please contact the HR Resourcing Team via HR.Resourcing@dudley.gov.uk.
Dudley Council will check the information that you have provided against any details already held for accuracy and completeness. The Council will check, share and cross match your information both internally within the council and with external organisations to protect public funds and prevent or detect crime, only where the law allows us to do so. The Council’s full Privacy and Disclaimer Statement can be accessed on the website at https://www.dudley.gov.uk/
Job Description & Person Specification