Dove CE Academy - Class Teacher
Dove CE Academy
Class teacher required for September 2021
Roots to grow, wings to fly.
Class Teacher – Temporary for 1 year in the first instance. M1 to M6
The Local Academy Council are seeking to appoint a highly motivated, forward thinking outstanding class teacher.
We are looking for a teacher who
- Is willing to support our Christian ethos and values
- is an excellent classroom practitioner with high expectations
- has experience of working in KS1
- is inspirational and creative in their approach to delivering the curriculum
- is enthusiastic, hardworking, creative in the classroom and committed to ensuring that the children reach their potential
- has good knowledge and understanding of assessment for learning
- is able to work as a team member to support our drive for continued school improvement
- has excellent behaviour management strategies
- is confident in the use and application of phonics
We can offer:
- a friendly and welcoming school community, with well-behaved and enthusiastic children
- a hardworking team of professional and dedicated staff
- strong links with parents and the wider community, including the Church
- a commitment to your professional development
- supportive parents and Governors
Closing Date: 18th June 2021
Interview Date: 28th June 2021
Due to Covid please contact the school to discuss visits 01889 590203.
If you want to find out more about our school, please visit our website:
All applications should be returned directly to the school, please include a supporting letter of application. For details of how to apply, please contact the school. Email: email@example.com
This Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The position is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure which will require you to disclose details of all unspent and unfiltered spent reprimands, formal warnings, cautions and convictions in your application form along with other relevant pre-employment checks.
To comply with Asylum and Immigration legislation you will be required (if appointed) to provide one or more documents from the Immigration Act 2006 - List A and B. You must provide proof of current and valid permission to be in the United Kingdom and valid permission to do the type of work offered. Further information is available at: www.gov.uk/government/publications/acceptable-right-to-work-documents-an-employers-guide