Assistant Cook - Westlands Primary School
7 days left
Westlands Primary School are seeking to recruit an Assistant Cook for 15 hours a week, term time only, to start in September 2021.
Grade 2 - Salary pro rata approx. £6,378 – £6,658
The successful candidate will be expected to support with
- Preparation of food and beverages
- Cooking of meals
- Transporting and serving meals
- Setting up and clearing away service points and dining equipment and furniture
- Washing up
- Cleaning duties including kitchen, dining areas, furniture and equipment when required
You will need to have:
- Some previous catering experience
- Basic food hygiene certificate (can be completed before starting in September if necessary)
- Enthusiastic team approach
- Good communication skills
- Ability to relate to children and adults
We can offer you:
- A stimulating working environment with a caring ethos
- A one form entry school with friendly happy children
- A supportive team of colleagues who are committed to providing the best for our children
This position is subject to a criminal records check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (formally CRB) which will require you to disclose details of all unspent and unfiltered spent reprimands, formal warnings, cautions and convictions in your application form.
To apply for this post please complete the application form below from the available documents section.
All applications should be returned by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications Wednesday 30th June – by 5pm.
Interviews will be held on Thursday 8th July. Short listed candidates will be notified at the latest by Monday 5th July.
Further information about the school can be found on the school website: www.westlands.ik.org or contact the school office ( email@example.com or 01782 973790).