Teacher – Tameside Primary Academy
Required for September 2021
Tameside Primary Academy is part of the Shireland Collegiate Academy Trust providing staff with opportunities to progress both within the school, and across the Trust. Tameside is a large family orientated school with the advantage of being the second primary academy across this growing organisation.
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience teaching across KS1 and or KS2
- Be a consistently good/outstanding teacher
- An exceptional classroom practitioner with high expectations
- Able to inspire and enthuse students
- Committed to raising standards for all
- Lead initiatives
In return we will offer:
- Opportunities across our MAT to enhance skills and experience at both primary and secondary level
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Exceptional CPD provision including national and international experts in their field.
- An ICT rich environment which allows staff to be innovative in harnessing technology for learning.
The Shireland Collegiate Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Applications forms are available form Working for Us - Shireland Collegiate Academy Trust (shirelandcat.org.uk)
Closing date: 8:00am Friday 18th June 2021
For an informal discussion please contact Mitchell Hill on 0121 556 0340.
Price Road, Wednesbury WS10 0EZ
8:00am Friday 18th June 2021