Hours: Full time
Contract Type: Permanent
Telephone Number: 0121 464 64669
Email Address: email@example.com
Job Start Date: September 21
The governing body of Grove School is seeking to appoint unqualified teachers for September 2021.
Our vision for every child is that they achieve their highest potential and discover their talents. We achieve this through a curriculum that helps children know and remember more, innovative teaching and high-quality learning experiences.
Successful candidates will:
• be enthusiastic practitioners
• have excellent interpersonal skills
• be a team player, open to coaching and mentoring
• have high expectations of achievement for all pupils
We can offer you:
• a creative working environment with experienced staff and excellent learning spaces, both indoors and outdoors
• an opportunity to work with a skilled team of teachers and leaders
• opportunities to engage in high quality professional development to extend your teaching skills
• a curriculum that is well planned and resourced
• support from teachers, senior leaders and the governors of our school
• opportunities to work with networks of schools/ organisations locally and nationally.
We are interested in finding out what subject specialism you would wish to offer to the school.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Informal visits to the school are welcome on Monday 21 June 2021 at 4.00pm.
If you would like to book a visit to the school, please email Mrs E Patel at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 25 June 2021, 12 midday
Interviews will be held W/C 5 July 2021
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to all necessary pre-employment checks, including: an enhanced DBS; Prohibition check; Childcare Disqualification (where applicable); qualifications (where applicable); medical fitness; identity and right to work. All applicants will be required to provide two suitable references.