Play Worker - Before and After School provision (STEPS)
Start Date: September 2021.
Hours: 15 hours per week - 3.00pm-6.00pm - term time only
We are seeking to appoint a talented and committed Play Worker to join us here at Alvechurch CE Middle School
- Practical experience of planning and delivering a range of activities
- Experience of working in a team
- Proven ability to work on own initiative and under supervision.
- Ability to work in partnership with other staff.
- Ability to take responsibility for children’s safety during sustained periods
- NVQ Level 2 or equivalent experience in supporting children’s learning.
- A passion and experience of delivering high quality provision for ages 3-9
- Experience of an understanding of the nurturing principles for positive behaviour management
- First Aid Qualification
- Food Hygiene certificate
We offer a very friendly, supportive staff team in a forward thinking school which is inclusive to all pupils. We are committed to supporting our staff team by offering the appropriate training for their own development in order to provide the best provision for our children.
You are welcome to visit our STEPS Wrap Around Care facility, please contact Miss R Wilks by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a visit.
Alvechurch C E Middle School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and as such expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful applicants.
Please email your completed application forms to email@example.com
The closing date for applications is 12 July 2021 at 9am.
Interviews will be held w/c commencing 19 July 2021.