Teaching Assistant Year 1/2 , Lunchtime Supervisor and Wrap Around Care support.
20 hours per week - Monday – Friday: 12.00 – 5.00 pm
Part-time Teaching Assistant/Wrap Around Care/Lunchtime Supervisor.
Required: September 2021 or sooner if possible
We are seeking to appoint a hardworking, enthusiastic, qualified and well-motivated Teaching Assistant
• have experience supporting education in a primary or first school
• possess excellent literacy and numeracy skills
• have high expectations of pupils achievement and behaviour
• have vision, enthusiasm and a good sense of humour
• possess good communication skills
• be a team player with a positive outlook
• be driven by the needs of our children
• have an ability to work in partnership with pupils, parents, staff and governors
We are a small, rural Primary school with a friendly team who are focused on providing the best possible outcomes for pupils.
Please do email for more information - firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing Date:22nd June 2021