Reception Class Teacher
2 days left
Required: 1st September 2021 – 31st August 2022
We are looking to appoint a forward thinking, enthusiastic and highly motivated teacher who is passionate about learning and has the vision and values to contribute to our school team.
The position is for a temporary post for a year for a 0.4 classroom teacher (two days) in Reception.
St. Andrew’s C. of E. First School is a Church of England Voluntary Aided First School. Christian principles underpin the life and ethos of the school and a successful candidate will be committed to supporting and promoting these values.
As an “Outstanding” (Ofsted) and “Good” (SIAMS) School we can offer:
• Exceptionally well behaved children who enjoy their school and are motivated to learn
• Dedicated staff who are hardworking and passionate towards their roles and responsibilities
• Supportive parents with strong community links
• A commitment to your continuing professional development and career progression
The successful candidate will:
• Be able to motivate and inspire pupils and staff, believing everyone will succeed and ensure children make the best possible progress
• Be a team player but with the ability to take initiative
• Have had experience in EYFS and preferably an understanding of the new framework.
• Have good interpersonal skills and a sense of humour
• Be committed to supporting and promoting the school’s Christian ethos and values
St. Andrew’s is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and we expect all staff to share this commitment. The post will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
To visit the school, we will have tours on Tuesday 22nd and Thursday 24th evening at 5.00pm, please book a slot with the office. Tel: 0121 445 1410
To apply, please complete the attached application form and send by email only to firstname.lastname@example.org before 9.00am on Friday 25th June 2021.
Interviews for shortlisted candidates will take place the week beginning Monday 28th June 2021