Female Level 3 Teaching Assistant
Hours per week: 32.5 hours per week, term time only 8.30am to 3.30pm (30 minutes lunch)
Contract Type: Fixed term for the needs of a named child
Upper Holland Road
Telephone Number: 0121 362 7310
Email Address: email@example.com
Job Start Date: As soon as possible
You will be a qualified Teaching Assistant and this role includes undertaking intimate personal care for the named child with complex medical needs. You will be willing to undertake training to support the health needs of the young person.
We can offer you:
• the full support of an experienced professional team of staff
• well established protocols and systems
• continuing Professional Development and training to support you in your work
• the opportunity to work in this innovative and forward-thinking Multi-Academy Trust based in an attractive, state-of-the-art new building
• cashback healthcare plan
• employee assistance scheme to include free and confidential advice, information and counselling, discounted gym membership, discounts at various retail outlets and attractions/days out
• cycle to work scheme
This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent and spoken English is an essential requirement for this role.
Closing Date: 24 June 2021, 4pm
For further details and application form visit our website or email: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 0121 362 7310 ext *2012
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to necessary pre-employment checks, including: an enhanced DBS; Childcare Disqualification (where applicable); qualifications (where applicable); medical fitness; identity and right to work. All applicants will be required to provide two suitable references.
Applicants please note: This post is not part of the City Council and the successful candidate will not hold a Birmingham City Council Contract of Employment. Please use the contact details in the advert for information on actual employment conditions.