4 days left
M1 to M6
Hours: Full Time
Contract Type: Permanent
Nechells Primary E-ACT Academy
Phone: 0121 464 2102
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Start Date: 2 September 2021
Come and join Nechells E-ACT Primary Academy. We are looking for an enthusiastic teacher to join our well-established team who will align with our whole school values; think big, do the right thing, show team spirit.
We have recently had an Ofsted inspection which went extremely well, we are awaiting the final letter which we are excited to then be able to share more widely. We have been shortlisted for a National Award for Mental health and well-being (TES) and have our own community hub on site which is a real asset.
Visits are warmly welcomed; you will then see for yourself the fantastic provision we offer including a Trust leading curriculum, a welcoming environment, fantastic facilities including high quality outdoor equipment, a sports pitch, forest school (with chickens!) a relaxing sanctuary area and a ‘soon to be built’ mini golf course.
We are looking for a teacher who:
- respects, cares and wants the best for all pupils
- is solution focussed and brings energy to the team
- strives for excellence both academically and pastorally
- builds positive relationships with all stakeholders
We can offer:
- positive, happy and hardworking children
- great teamwork and a range of career and development opportunities
- a forward-thinking team who lead the way in all areas across our large MAT
- highly successful teacher support
- a welcoming and friendly team
Closing Date: 16 June 2021, 9am
Email: email@example.com for Application Details or call 0121 464 2102
If you would like to arrange a visit, please contact Louise Hooper on 0121 464 2102
This post is not part of the City Council and the successful candidate will not hold a Birmingham City Council Contract of Employment. Please use the contact details in the advert for information on actual employment conditions.