Teaching Assistant - Grade 3 - Flash Ley Community Primary School
2 days left
TEACHING ASSISTANT – TEACHING AND LEARNING – GRADE 3
Fixed Term Contract (Term Time only) from September 2021 – July 2022
Salary:- £18,562 (pro-rata) - Monday – Friday (17.5 hours per week - mornings)
We are seeking to appoint an experienced, confident, enthusiastic and hard-working Teaching Assistant to work alongside our teaching Team.
This position is a fixed term contract for one year and will commence in September 2021 to July 2022.
Responsibilities will include:-
• Support pupils’ learning, including working with individuals, groups and whole classes under the direction of the class teacher
• Use specialist knowledge/experience to provide appropriate support to pupils in relation to their individual needs
• Contribute to the creation of an appropriate learning environment through display and classroom organisation
• To contribute to the planning for and delivery of the New Curriculum
• To contribute to the monitoring and evaluation of pupil responses to learning activities using a range of assessment and monitoring strategies, providing evidence for assessment
• Within the school’s disciplinary policy, apply behaviour management strategies and techniques to manage behaviour constructively and contribute to a purposeful learning environment
• Use ICT effectively to support learning activities
• To support and maintain positive links between home and school by making parents feel welcome and develop links with other external agencies
The successful applicant will need to:-
• be qualified to NVQ 2 Early Years (or recognised equivalent qualification)
• 3 year’s experience of working to support children’s learning, gained in a relevant environment is essential
• work effectively within a team but also on their own initiative
• be flexible
For an application pack, please contact Mrs King by email – firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01785 337340. Completed forms to be returned by Monday 21st June at 9.00am.
“This Authority/School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment”.
This position is subject to and Enhanced Disclosure Check under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
Closing Date:- Monday 21st June 2021 at 9.00am
Interview date: 29th June 2021
Location:- Flash Ley Primary School, Hawksmoor Road, Stafford, ST17 9DR
Vacancy Type:- Fixed Term Contract for one year
Number of Hours:- 17.5 hours per week
Job Category:- Teaching Assistant – Teaching and Learning
Number of positions:- One