Cleaner (King Edward VI High School)
5 days left
(fixed term contract till 21.07.21)
12.5 hours per week
King Edward VI High School is seeking an enthusiastic individual, willing to clean all areas of the school building, before school each day between
6:15 am - 8:30 am. You will be required to clean classrooms, corridors, other rooms and toilets. The successful applicant will also be required to carry out a deep clean programme during the school holidays each year.
We are looking for someone who:
- Works well as a member of a team and independently.
- Is hardworking and willing to ‘go the extra mile’.
- Is willing to undertake training.
- Is willing to undertake routine cleaning of premises and furnishings in all room types
- Will be a positive role model in school.
- Is committed to fostering excellent relationships between staff and the cleaning team.
In return we can offer:
- A hardworking and dedicated staff team.
- A vibrant, happy school with a real sense of community
- A friendly and supportive environment and hard-working staff.
- Appropriate training and development opportunities.
Application packs are available from Ms Coughlan, Bursar. (email email@example.com)
Closing date: Monday 21st June 2021 at 9.00 am.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.