Reprographic Operator - Bishop Ullathorne Catholic School
At Bishop Ullathorne Catholic School we are committed to a process of ongoing improvement and discovery. We are determined to provide the very best Catholic education for all of our young people. Our vision of education is of educating the whole person to the fullness of life.
Our set of values, “Ullathorne Way”, through which we all strive to live and grow, is immersed into the fabric of our school.
The Governors wish to appoint an organised and preferably experienced Reprographics Operator to work in our busy and fast paced Reprographic Office.
The successful candidate will be able to print letters, worksheets, certificates, booklets, exam papers, signs, notices, etc. and will
• be able to work effectively under pressure
• have good IT skills and be able to use Microsoft packages and reprographic equipment
• be able to work alone
• be able to interact and communicate effectively with others.
Our school is a member of the Holy Cross Catholic Multi Academy Company along with Cardinal Newman Catholic Secondary School and Christ the King, St Augustine’s, St Thomas More, St Elizabeth’s and St John Vianney Catholic Primary Schools.
Our Academy Moto is “Achieving together in Faith”.
All our employees uphold the Catholic ethos of the school regardless of their own belief system, as we strive to provide the best education for our young people. All appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS clearance. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.”
Further details are available by contacting Mrs Green by telephone: 024 76 414515 or by email: mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Work pattern: 37 hours per week working Monday to Thursday 8am to 4pm and Friday 8am to 3.30pm.
An application pack is available to download below. Completed applications should be returned to Mrs Green, HR Officer by 9am on Monday 28 June 2021.
- Application Form This will open in a new window
- Consent to Obtain References This will open in a new window
- Notes to Applicants This will open in a new window
- Recruitment Monitoring Form This will open in a new window
- Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 This will open in a new window
- Job Description and Person Specification This will open in a new window