Teaching Assistant (1 to 1 SEN) – Sacred Heart Catholic Primary School
5 days left
On behalf of the Academy Committee, we would like to recruit a committed, hardworking and dedicated Teaching Assistant (1 to 1 SEN), at Sacred Heart Catholic Primary School within The Romero Catholic Academy.
We are looking forward to appointing a new Teaching Assistant to join our team in our journey as an outstanding school. Support and professional development are second to none. All our staff at every level benefit from high quality professional development opportunities.
We can offer:
- A happy school with a committed team and a strong Catholic ethos;
- A warm and welcoming atmosphere;
- Enthusiastic, well-motivated and excellently behaved children;
- Supportive parents and Local Academy Committee Members;
- Excellent professional development opportunites within our Academy of schools.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a dedicated professional with the ability to inspire children
- Set high standards for themselves and others
- Work successfully in partnership with parents and our community
- Be committed to promoting the Catholic ethos of our school;
- Be a team player with good interpersonal skills and able to multi-task in a busy environment;
- Be energetic, enthusiastic and caring;
- Be able to show excellent organisational and communication skills with both children and colleagues
Grade: Grade 3, Point 4 – 7 (£15,572- £16,419 per annum)
Hours: 35 hours (Monday – Friday 8:30am–4pm) Term Time plus 1 week
Contract Type: 1 year Fixed Term Contract required for September 2021
Closing Date: 9am 21st June 2021
Interview Date: Week commencing 21st June 2021
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced criminal record check via the DBS.