Class Teacher Yr 5/6 - Wallbrook Primary School
Required for September 2021
Wallbrook Primary Academy joined Shireland Collegiate Academy Trust on 1 January 2021, providing staff with opportunities to progress both within the school, and across the Trust.
We are looking for passionate and creative teacher who work well within a team and who will help us on our journey to provide exceptional educational provision for our pupils and families.
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience teaching across the key stages. Applications from newly qualified teachers are also welcome
- Be a consistently good/outstanding teacher
- Be an exceptional classroom practitioner with high expectations of both learning and behaviour
- Able to inspire, motivate and enthuse pupils
- Committed to raising standards for all and share the same drive to constantly learn and improve
- Show willingness to lead initiatives and show evidence of impact.
- Demonstrate a passion to make a difference to others
- To be proficient with the use of technology for learning and have a willingness to innovate.
We can offer:
- Opportunities across our MAT to enhance skills and experience at both primary and secondary level
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Exceptional CPD provision including working with national and international experts in their field
- a supportive working environment and team ethos
- friendly, enthusiastic children.
Shireland Collegiate Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
For an application pack:
For further information about the school:
Closing date for applications: 8.00am Friday 18th June 2021.
We reserve the right to bring the closing date forward.
Main Pay Range
Wallbrook Primary Academy, Off Bradley Lane, Coseley, WV14 8YP
8.00am Friday 18th June 2021