Teaching and Learning Assistant (Temporary 12 month contract)
5 days left
Thomas Jolyffe is a welcoming, outward looking 2 form entry school on the north side of Stratford-upon-Avon. We serve a diverse community and aim to keep the needs of the children and their families at the heart of all that we do. We wish to appoint an outstanding Teaching and Learning Assistant to join us in making a positive contribution to improving outcomes for all.
Hours will be 31.25 and pay scale will be Band F.
- Committed to the welfare of all children?
- A practitioner who sets high standards for themselves and others?
- Able to work within a team making a positive contribution?
- Able to form relationships with pupils that lead to positive outcomes for them?
- A practical and pro-active person, able to work on your own initiative and support others?
We can offer:
- Friendly, enthusiastic children who are keen to achieve
- A committed, hard-working staff
- Opportunities for professional development.
Additional Information & How to Apply
How to apply details: All completed Application Forms and Equality Details Forms should be returned by post or emailed to Mrs Susan Arthur, School Business Manager, Thomas Jolyffe Primary School, Clopton Road, Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire, CV37 6TE, firstname.lastname@example.org. Informal visits are welcome, but will only be conducted after the end of the school day in line with current guidelines. School Office 01789 267015. Closing date for applications is 12 noon on Monday 21 June 2021. Previous applicants need not apply.
Closing date: 12pm 21st June 2021
Interview date: TBC
Our School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Check.