Nursery Assistant - St Dominic’s Catholic Primary School
Nursery Assistant 30 hours per week (term-time)
Grade 3 actual salary £13012 per annum
Are you looking for a new role in an innovative and supportive Multi Academy Company and a school where teaching and learning are of equal importance to children’s happiness and well-being? We are delighted to advertise an excellent opportunity to join St Dominic’s Catholic Primary School in the picturesque market town of Stone, one of our 13 rural primary schools located in the stunning countryside of Staffordshire.
About the role:
This is an exciting opportunity to join our warm, friendly and hardworking team. We are looking for a Nursery Assistant to be part of our brand new, purpose - built Nursery. The successful applicant will be:
- A nursery assistant who will help to promote high standards of behaviour and attainment
- Someone who ideally has some nursery experience and is enthusiastic to learn and develop
- A team player who is committed to their own professional development and that of their colleagues
- Able to contribute to the development of our new nursery – please state experience in this area
- Prepared to take part in all aspects of school life
- Minimum NVQ 3 Early Years (or recognised equivalent qualification)
- Demonstrates a flexible approach which may require occasional support in other classes
Why St Dominic’s Catholic Primary School?
- A Christian community with a caring, secure and disciplined environment.
- A happy and supportive family atmosphere.
- High academic standards.
- A commitment to success for all.
- Excellent relationships with parents.
- St Dominic’s is committed to your on-going professional development
Closing date for applications: 25th June 2021
Informal enquiries, further details and application forms from Mrs A Mooney, Office Manager on 01785 413278 or email firstname.lastname@example.org All applications should be returned to Mrs Stokes.
For further information about St Dominic’s, please visit the school website, st-dominics-catholic.staffs.sch.uk
The position is subject to a criminal records check from the Disclosure & Barring Service (formerly CRB) which will require you to disclose all criminal convictions. Further details regarding this check are available by visiting www.gov.uk/dbs This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.