Our School is committed to ensuring that we develop all children to reach their full potential. We seek applications from candidates who understand the impact of effective teamwork.
Our Lady & St Kenelm Catholic Primary School
‘Bringing out the best in everyone, for the benefit of all, in the Spirit of Christ.
FULL TIME CLASS TEACHER REQUIRED (NQT’S APPLICATIONS WELCOME)
Required September 2021
The Governors of Our Lady & St Kenelm Catholic Primary School are looking to appoint an imaginative, inspirational, dedicated and highly passionate class teacher to help us build on the school’s successes and to make a valuable contribution to our wonderful team.
The ideal candidate will:
* Be a practicing Catholic or is able to demonstrate a clear understanding of the distinctive nature of Catholic education, who is fully committed to promoting and supporting the Catholic ethos of the school.
* Have the ability to challenge all pupils to make exceptional progress and have high expectations of the behaviour of all pupils.
* Demonstrate a positive working attitude at all times and the flexibility required to fulfil the role.
* Enjoy taking risks, embrace change, challenge the status quo and believe in collaborative work.
We can offer:
* A happy and forward thinking school with a strong Catholic ethos.
* A warm and welcoming atmosphere.
* An innovative leadership team with a clear vision and commitment to self-evaluation and ongoing improvement.
* A dedicated, experienced and supportive staff team.
* A supportive and committed Governing Board.
* A commitment to CPD.
* A supportive school and parish community.
Please ensure you apply using the Catholic Education Service application form.
Completed applications can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 18th June 2021 midday
Interviews to take place on 28th June 2021
We encourage all applicants to visit our school, please telephone the school office 01384 816880
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the children; therefore the post is subject to medical clearance and an enhanced DBS check.
N.B. We reserve the right to close this vacancy prior to the advertised date should we receive a large number of applications.
Dudley Council will check the information that you have provided against any details already held for accuracy and completeness. The Council will check, share and cross match your information both internally within the council and with external organisations to protect public funds and prevent or detect crime, only where the law allows us to do so. The Council’s full Privacy and Disclaimer Statement can be accessed on the website at http://www.dudley.gov.uk/