Teaching Assistant Level 2 (SEND) - Temporary Until 31/08/2022, St Johns CE Primary
Enthusiasm for supporting children and committed to learning?
Teaching Assistant (SEND)
We are looking to appoint a TA2 to join our SEND and Pastoral team on a temporary basis until 31st August 2022 in the first instance. This will be working with children with a range of needs within KS2: Supporting children in the classroom, delivering some interventions and providing support during lunchtimes.
We are looking for a teaching assistant who:
- Has high expectations of children and wants to ensure that they reach their full potential.
- Shows creativity and versatility, engaging the children in their learning by creating resources and using identified strategies which support their needs
- Can reflect and respond to the needs of the children they are responsible for, recognising where potential barriers to learning may arise and seeking to overcome these
- Can work well as part of a team and support our school ethos
We can offer you:
- A welcoming team committed to improving outcomes for all children
- Continued Professional Development opportunities to suit your needs
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS (Disclosure Barring Service) clearance is required for this role.
This post requires a Children’s Barring List Check. If you are barred from working with children you are breaking the law if you apply for this post
This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent and spoken English is an essential requirement for this role
Application forms and further details are available from the school office or alternatively you can download an application form below. Completed application forms should be returned directly to the school. If you wish to receive an application pack please contact the school office on: 01562 745558 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Please ensure application forms are signed if sending via email.
If you are successful in being short-listed for interview, you will be contacted via email within 28 working days of the closing date. Please ensure you check your junk/spam boxes as well as your inbox incase any correspondence has been delivered there.
Hours: 20 hours per week (9.00am until 1.15pm) 5 Days per week, term time only
Grade: TA2 Point 5-6 (£19,312 - £19,698 p.a.) - Actual Salary £8,928 - £9,106 p.a.
Location: St John’s CE Primary School, Blakebrook, Kidderminster, DY11 6AP
Closing Date: Friday 25th June 2021 @ 12:00 noon