Midday Activities Assistant - Our Lady & St Benedict Catholic Academy
Required from 6th September 2021. Term time only.
Actual salary: £2,676 per annum
The Governors at Our Lady & St Benedict’s are looking to appoint a Midday Activities Assistant to work amongst our school’s small and committed staff team. The successful candidate will support the Academy Manager, parents and other colleagues to help create an effective, safe and purposeful learning environment.
Your main responsibilities will be to work with our Academy Manager & lunchtime team to provide an enriching lunchtime break for the pupils.
The successful candidate will require the ability to communicate effectively with a wide audience including teaching staff, students and parents, as well as the wider community. A flexible and practical approach, and a 'can do' attitude would also be desirable.
Our new Midday Activities Assistant will:
- Be committed to actively upholding the catholic ethos of our school
- Be committed to raising standards
- Be creative, imaginative and innovative
- Be a strong team player
- Have good communication skills at all levels
- Have good interpersonal skills
We can offer you:
- A welcoming and friendly school with well-motivated, happy children
- Dedicated and committed team members
- A supportive Governing Body
- A strong commitment to your professional development
- A positive environment in which to develop your own ideas and initiatives
The post will be offered on a Catholic Education Service Contract. Our Lady & St Benedict are part of The Newman Catholic Collegiate. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. This post is subject to DBS disclosure.
Application forms are available to download from the school website www.ourladyandstbenedict.co.uk
Dates for interviews to be confirmed.
No applications will be accepted after 12pm on Monday 28th June 2021. Please return completed application packs to Natalie Clark, Academy Manager, email@example.com