Clerical Assistant (St Edward's Church of England Academy)
7 days left
Permanent Clerical Assistant – Pupil Support/First Aider
37 Hours Per Week / Term Time Only
Hours of Work 8AM - 4PM
Salary Range: Grade 3 (SCP 3-4) £18,562 - £18,933 Pro Rata
Actual Salary £17,016 - £17,352
Starting in September 2021, we are looking to appoint a friendly and confident Clerical Assistant to join our school office.
The post is a busy, exciting and challenging one. You will be expected to show initiative and adopt a flexible approach to your work. The successful candidate will be expected to deal efficiently with a wide range of enquiries from visitors, parents, pupils and staff.
We are looking for someone who is dedicated and hard-working and who enjoys the challenges and rewards of working in a busy school office.
The successful candidate will:
- be confident and able to communicate effectively in a professional and courteous manner * be welcoming to all visitors and telephone callers
- be able to work effectively as part of a busy team but also demonstrate initiative
- have excellent administration skills and the ability to prioritise and be flexible in their approach.
- be a qualified First Aider or be willing to undertake first aid training
- have confidence and competence across a range of ICT systems - a good working knowledge of SIMS would be advantageous
- work with accuracy in an organised manner, be a good organiser and most importantly be able to deliver
Previous experience of working in a school environment would be desirable but not essential. Visits to the school are welcomed; please contact Mrs Bridget Lowe on 01538 714740 or via email on email@example.com to arrange a school visit or application pack.
Closing date for applications (by 08:00am) – 23rd June 2021
Interviews – 30th June 2021