INTELLIGENCE, PERFORMANCE AND ANALYSIS MANAGER
INTELLIGENCE, PERFORMANCE AND ANALYSIS MANAGER (POWER BI)
Salary: £37,890- £41,881 per annum (pro rata)
37 Hours per week – Fixed Term July 2021 until March 2022
Within Staffordshire we are developing our digital offer for the future, we want to develop and invest in Power Bi to improve our performance management and decision making for adult social care.
These temporary roles are key to designing and developing our future performance management arrangements in adult social care. The roles will
- Design and build our new suite of Power BI dashboard to meet the business specifications;
- provide support and a transfer of skills/ knowledge to existing performance team staff on the application of Power Bi techniques and tools
- accurately specify and document developments so that this can be supported and maintained in the future
You will be:
- Experienced in designing and developing PowerBi dashboards efficiently and effectively
- Comfortable communicating and engaging with stakeholders, and liasing with service departments to understand the business requirements and taking feedback to develop and improve the reports
- Have excellent data analytical skills
- Have good documentation skills
Whilst there will be a requirement to visit the Council Offices in Stafford on a number of occasions, the role could be primarily completed remotely from within the United Kingdom.
This Authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Staffordshire County Council is an equal opportunities organisation and Disability Confident employer. We encourage applications from all background and communities
As part of our commitment as a Disability Confident employer, we offer a guaranteed interview to anyone with a disability whose application meets the minimum criteria for the post.
To apply for this post click on the ‘Apply’ button below.
By clicking on the apply button you will be redirected to Staffordshire County Councils online application website. Please note, you are only able to view the Job Description and Person Specification on the WM Jobs board NOT via Staffordshire County Council's online application site.
To submit your application you will need to register an account on the website (NB this is a separate login to WM Jobs).
We collect personal information from you when you register with us to make an application. Information we collect includes name, email address and other contact details. We will use this information to communicate with you generally and to assess your application.
By clicking on the Apply button and submitting your application form, you are giving your consent to the processing of your personal data in the ways described Here
If you experience any technical issues accessing or completing the application form please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Friday 25th June 2021
Interview Date: Thursday 1st July (if applicable)
For more information about the role please contact: Amanda Stringer (Amanda.email@example.com)
Please be aware, only application forms completed online will be accepted. We will not accept CV’s or Word application forms.
The County Council has adopted a set of values that seeks to achieve the best outcomes for its citizens, communities and employees.
Our People Strategy sets out what we all need to do to make Staffordshire County Council a great place to work, where people are supported to develop, flourish and contribute to our ambitious plans.
Our values are at the heart of the Strategy to ensure that the focus is on what is important to the organisation and the people it serves:
- Ambitious - We are ambitious for our communities and citizens
- Courageous - We recognise our challenges and are prepared to make courageous decisions
- Empowering - We empower and support our people by giving them the opportunity to do their jobs well.
Benefits for working for us….
We recognise that it is our employees that are central to everything we do. We aim to create a supportive working environment where employees can achieve their full potential and achieve a healthy work-life balance.
In addition to your salary, as a member of staff, you will have access to a range of benefits including:
- An excellent local government pension scheme
- Generous holiday entitlement from 24 up to 33 days (plus 2 extra statutory days and bank holidays) depending on job role and length of service
- The option to buy up to an additional 2 weeks annual leave
- A range of flexible working options, depending on your job role, which includes agile working, flexible retirement
- Family Friendly Policies - maternity, adoption, paternity and parental leave
- Volunteering Scheme
- Training and development opportunities, including coaching and mentoring
- Access to health and wellbeing support (including Occupational Health, Physiotherapy and Counselling Services)
- Eye care vouchers
- Car lease scheme / cycle & car loan scheme / employee car share scheme
- Bus and rail travel discounts