Class Teacher (2 posts)
Class Teacher (2 posts)
Hours: Full time
Contract Type: Fixed term, one until 31 August 2022 and one until 31 December 2021 to cover temporary absences of other staff members
Gossey Lane Academy
Telephone Number: 0121 803 2914
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Start Date: As soon as possible
Employed By: Washwood Heath Multi Academy Trust
Based at: Gossey Lane Academy
Are you a talented class teacher, with a commitment to raising standards?
Following a recent inspection in April 2019, the school were given a good Ofsted rating for Leadership and Management. We require an energetic and enthusiastic individual to support us for the next part of our journey.
You will be able to:
• help develop a positive ethos within the primary school in accordance with our vision
• ensure and uphold high levels of expectation amongst all stakeholders
• provide a visible presence to pupils, parents, carers and staff
• promote a love of lifelong learning
• have excellent organisational and social skills
• demonstrate the ability to build on success and manage change
• show commitment to a culture of continuous improvement that promotes excellence for staff and pupils alike and builds on our current Ofsted rating
• demonstrate excellent inter-personal and communication skills with the ability to articulate a clear vision for the school and support positive relationships across the Trust
We will offer you:
• a happy and caring ethos
• a supportive team within the primary and across Washwood Heath Multi Academy Trust
• opportunities for your own continued professional development, both internally and through collaborative working across the trust
• enthusiastic, well behaved learners who engage positively with school life
• a hard-working, motivated and engaged staff and governors, who care deeply about the outcomes for children and young people
• a culture of support for all staff
• MAT-wide continued professional development opportunities to enable practical and research-based school improvement initiatives
• access to generous pension scheme (TPS)
• on-site parking
Informal conversations are warmly welcomed. Please contact Ms Thomas at email@example.com or on 0121 464 2909 to arrange a school visit.
Applications are welcomed from experienced teachers and NQTs alike.
Closing Date: 28 June 2021, 9am
Please apply via www.eteach.com or return completed application forms, in Word format, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This post is not part of the City Council and the successful candidate will not hold a Birmingham City Council Contract of Employment. Please use the contact details in the advert for information on actual employment conditions.